- Today’s Real Estate Market: The ‘Unicorns’ Have Galloped Offby KCM Crew on 2023-05-30 at 10:30 AM
Comparing real estate metrics from one year to another can be challenging in a normal housing market.
- Remember and Honor Those Who Gave Allby KCM Crew on 2023-05-29 at 10:30 AM
- Moving Now Can Give Your House Its Day in the Sun [INFOGRAPHIC]by KCM Crew on 2023-05-26 at 10:30 AM
If you want to sell your house, consider doing it this summer.
- The Benefits of Selling Now, According to Expertsby KCM Crew on 2023-05-25 at 10:30 AM
If you’re trying to decide if now’s the time to sell your house, here’s what you should know.
- Owning a Home Helps Protect Against Inflationby KCM Crew on 2023-05-24 at 10:30 AM
You’re probably feeling the impact of high inflation every day as prices have gone up on groceries, gas, and more.
- Why Buying a Vacation Home Beats Renting One This Summerby KCM Crew on 2023-05-23 at 10:30 AM
For many of us, visiting the same vacation spot every year is a summer tradition that’s fun, relaxing, and restful.
- Why Buyers Need an Expert Agent by Their Sideby KCM Crew on 2023-05-22 at 10:30 AM
The process of buying a home can feel a bit intimidating, even under normal circumstances.
- The Impact of Changing Mortgage Rates [INFOGRAPHIC]by KCM Crew on 2023-05-19 at 10:30 AM
If you’re looking to buy a home, you should know even a small change in mortgage rates has an impact on your purchasing power.
- Powerful Job Market Fuels Homebuyer Demandby KCM Crew on 2023-05-18 at 10:30 AM
The spring housing market has been surprisingly active this year.
- What You Need To Know About Home Price Newsby KCM Crew on 2023-05-17 at 10:30 AM
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) will release its latest Existing Home Sales Report tomorrow.