- Explaining Today’s Low Housing Supply [INFOGRAPHIC]by KCM Crew on 2023-09-29 at 10:30 AM
Wondering why the supply of homes for sale is limited today?
- Why Your House Didn’t Sellby KCM Crew on 2023-09-28 at 10:30 AM
If your listing expired and your house didn’t sell, you’re likely feeling a little frustrated.
- Why Today’s Housing Inventory Shows a Crash Isn’t on the Horizonby KCM Crew on 2023-09-27 at 10:30 AM
You might remember the housing crash in 2008, even if you didn't own a home at the time.
- The Return of Normal Seasonality for Home Price Appreciationby KCM Crew on 2023-09-26 at 10:30 AM
If you’re thinking of making a move, one of the biggest questions you have right now is probably: what’s happening with home prices?
- Beginning with Pre-Approvalby KCM Crew on 2023-09-25 at 10:30 AM
If you’re looking to buy a home this fall, there are a few things you need to know.
- How Remote Work Helps with Your House Hunt [INFOGRAPHIC]by KCM Crew on 2023-09-22 at 10:30 AM
While remote work peaked during the pandemic, many people still work from home today.
- The Many Non-Financial Benefits of Homeownershipby KCM Crew on 2023-09-21 at 10:30 AM
Buying and owning your own home can have a big impact on your life.
- Remote Work Is Changing How Some Buyers Search for Their Dream Homesby KCM Crew on 2023-09-20 at 10:30 AM
The way Americans work has changed in recent years, and remote work is at the forefront of this shift.
- Your Home Equity Can Offset Affordability Challengesby KCM Crew on 2023-09-19 at 10:30 AM
Are you thinking about selling your house?
- Are More Homes Coming onto the Market?by KCM Crew on 2023-09-18 at 10:30 AM
An important factor shaping today’s market is the number of homes for sale.