Your Trusted Real Estate Pro
Trusted ☆ Respected ☆ Recommended
Where would you choose to live?
- How To Prep Your House for Sale This Fallby KCM Crew on 2022-10-03 at 10:00 AM
Today’s housing market is different than it was just a few months ago. And if you’re thinking about selling your house, that may leave you wondering what you need to do differently as a result. The answer is simple. Taking the time upfront to prep your house appropriately and create a solid plan can help
- Why Buying a Home May Make More Sense Than...by KCM Crew on 2022-09-30 at 10:00 AM
Some Highlights If you’re trying to decide whether to rent or buy a home, consider the advantages homeownership offers. Buying a home can help you escape the cycle of rising rents, it’s a powerful wealth-building tool, and it’s typically considered a good hedge against inflation. If you’re ready to take advantage of the benefits of homeownership, let’s connect to explore your […]
- If You’re Thinking of Selling Your House This...by KCM Crew on 2022-09-29 at 10:00 AM
Today’s market is at a turning point, making it more essential than ever to work with a real estate professional. Not only will a trusted real estate advisor keep you updated and help you make the best decisions based on current market trends, but they’re also experts in managing the many aspects of selling your
- Jobs, home prices and market volatility are among...on 2022-10-03 at 2:05 PM
Amid persisting high inflation, rising interest rates and recession talk, some clients have expressed worries that largely relate to "what ifs."
- Denver's most expensive home lists for $28.9...on 2022-10-03 at 12:31 PM
The estate, which sits in the affluent Cherry Hills Village neighborhood about 11 miles from downtown Denver, spans a total of almost 16,500 square feet.
- American homebuyers are finding UK bargains,...on 2022-09-30 at 9:24 PM
Prices in London are down nearly 20% over the past year on price declines and currency impact, according to global consulting group Knight Frank.
- Cybersecurity and Real Estateon 2017-12-04 at 6:35 PM
As more and more real estate transactions take place online and through email, it has become even more important for real estate professionals to implement best practices to stay cybersecure.
- Saving for a Down Paymenton 2017-12-04 at 6:23 PM
Taking small steps such as giving up buying coffee or bringing a homemade lunch to work can help potential homebuyers put aside thousands without making huge lifestyle sacrifices
- Clever Cures for the Worst of Winteron 2017-12-04 at 6:16 PM
Cold weather can keep homeowners cooped up inside for months, so why not use that time to take on some quick and easy DIY home repairs.