Your Trusted Real Estate Pro
Trusted ☆ Respected ☆ Recommended
- All the latest listings are available.
- Large Photos, Home Tours & Maps including Google Street View.
- Notification of New Listings and Price Changes.
- Free to use. I respect your privacy.
- I’m here to help if you need me.
Where would you choose to live?
- Winter Home Selling Checklist [INFOGRAPHIC]by KCM Crew on 2022-12-02 at 11:00 AM
Some Highlights As you get ready to sell your house, focus on tasks that make it inviting, show it’s cared for, and boost your curb appeal. This list will help you get started, but don’t forget, a real estate professional will provide other helpful tips based on your specific situation. Let’s connect so you have advice on what you may want to do to get your house ready to sell this […]
- What You Want To Know If You’re Pursuing Your...by KCM Crew on 2022-12-01 at 11:00 AM
If you’re a young adult, you may be thinking about your goals and priorities for the months and years ahead. And if homeownership ranks high on your goal sheet, you’re in good company. Many of your peers are also pursuing their dream of owning a home. The 2022 Millennial & Gen Z Borrower Sentiment Report
- Why There Won’t Be a Flood of Foreclosures...by KCM Crew on 2022-11-30 at 11:00 AM
With the rapid shift that’s happened in the housing market this year, some people are raising concerns that we’re destined for a repeat of the crash we saw in 2008. But in truth, there are many key differences between what’s happening today and the bubble in the early 2000s. One of the reasons this isn’t
- Germany's housing market is ripe for a serious...on 2022-12-05 at 6:46 AM
The German housing market has been strong for decades, but economics have some concerns.
- Mortgage rates fall for the third straight week,...on 2022-11-30 at 5:47 PM
Mortgage rates continue to ease, but demand is not following, as there are few who can benefit from a refinance, and homebuyers are still facing high prices.
- Airbnb launches platform allowing renters to host...on 2022-11-30 at 11:01 AM
The company said a new page on its site will list so-called Airbnb-friendly buildings, which will let tenants host their apartments just as homeowners can.
- Cybersecurity and Real Estateon 2017-12-04 at 6:35 PM
As more and more real estate transactions take place online and through email, it has become even more important for real estate professionals to implement best practices to stay cybersecure.
- Saving for a Down Paymenton 2017-12-04 at 6:23 PM
Taking small steps such as giving up buying coffee or bringing a homemade lunch to work can help potential homebuyers put aside thousands without making huge lifestyle sacrifices
- Clever Cures for the Worst of Winteron 2017-12-04 at 6:16 PM
Cold weather can keep homeowners cooped up inside for months, so why not use that time to take on some quick and easy DIY home repairs.