Your Trusted Real Estate Pro
Trusted ☆ Respected ☆ Recommended
- All the latest listings are available.
- Large Photos, Home Tours & Maps including Google Street View.
- Notification of New Listings and Price Changes.
- Free to use. I respect your privacy.
- I’m here to help if you need me.
Where would you choose to live?
- Lower Mortgage Rates Are Bringing Buyers Back to...on 2023-01-31 at 11:30 AM
As mortgage rates rose last year, activity in the housing market slowed down. And as a result, homes started seeing fewer offers and stayed on the market longer. That meant some homeowners decided to press pause on selling.
- Where Will You Go If You Sell? You Have Options.on 2023-01-30 at 11:30 AM
There are plenty of good reasons you might be ready to move. No matter your motivations, before you list your current house, you need to consider where you’ll go next.
- Homeownership Builds Your Wealth over Time...on 2023-01-27 at 11:30 AM
Some Highlights If you’re thinking of buying a home this year, be sure to factor in the long-term benefits of homeownership. On average, nationwide, home prices appreciated by 288.7% over the last 32 years. That means homeowners grow their net worth significantly in the long term.
- Luxury developers in Los Angeles bet someone will...on 2023-02-01 at 12:53 AM
Two Los Angeles developers hope to find buyers who will pay between $50 and a $100 million for a condo.
- 3 key things to know before opening a home equity...on 2023-01-31 at 10:23 PM
As homeowners eye their home equity as a source of cash, there are aspects of so-called HELOCs to consider before signing on the dotted line.
- New York AG will seek sanctions on Trump, lawyers...on 2023-01-31 at 10:10 PM
New York Attorney General Letitia James is suing Donald Trump, the Trump Organization and others over alleged fraud involving false financial statements.
- Cybersecurity and Real Estateon 2017-12-04 at 6:35 PM
As more and more real estate transactions take place online and through email, it has become even more important for real estate professionals to implement best practices to stay cybersecure.
- Saving for a Down Paymenton 2017-12-04 at 6:23 PM
Taking small steps such as giving up buying coffee or bringing a homemade lunch to work can help potential homebuyers put aside thousands without making huge lifestyle sacrifices
- Clever Cures for the Worst of Winteron 2017-12-04 at 6:16 PM
Cold weather can keep homeowners cooped up inside for months, so why not use that time to take on some quick and easy DIY home repairs.